Egg fried rice is a quick and easy dish to cook on a busy night.
- 1 bowl of cold cooked rice ( about 2 cups for 1 person)
- 2 eggs
- Garlic powder, black pepper,
- 1/2 teaspoon of salt
- 1 teaspoon of soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon of cooking oil
- 1 chopped garlic clove (optional for a busy night)
- Sweet peas (frozen)
Warm up the bowl of steamed rice and sweet peas in microwave for 2 or 3 minutes until the rice very hot.
In the meantime, add cooking oil into nonstick skillet, and put it over high heat. Make scrambled egg with egg, garlic powder, chopped garlic, black pepper and salt. Cook and stir egg for 3 minutes, then add rice. Sprinkle with soy sauce and mix evenly and cook for another 2 minutes. Taste the rice and add extra soy sauce or salt to your taste. Serve hot.
- You can stir fried pork, shrimp or chicken separately, then mix with fried rice the last minute.