Pho is Vietnamese noodle soup. Nothing is better to eat a bowl of Pho on a cold winter day. It is served in a bowl with a specific cut of white rice noodles in clear beef broth, with slim cuts of beef (steak, fatty flank, lean flank, brisket). Variations feature tendon, tripe, or meatballs in southern Vietnam. Pho is very popular in the US, since it is cheap, healthy and tasty.
Broth and Garnishes
- Recipe of Pho (beef) – from Vietnamese Soul Food – Good recipe. Introduce both chicken and beef stock for pho.
- Recipe of Pho (beef) from The Spice of Life – good for beginners with pictures
- Recipe of Pho (beef) – from Viet World Kitchen
- Recipe of Pho Ga (chicken) – from Enjoy Life
- Recipe of Pho Ga (chicken) – from Viet World Kitchen
How to say “Pho” the easy way
- Pho, wikipedia